The 2022 FIFA World Cup is coming up in Qatar, and there’s no better time to start playing free fantasy football games. Without a doubt, blockchain technology will be a big part of this World Cup.
In this post, I’ll talk about my three favorite free football fantasy games that you can play online.
RealFevr is a place where you can buy and sell video collectibles that are all legal. Through the marketplace, users can buy and sell collectibles from football moments, such as goals and memorable moments. These NFTs also have different scarcities, which makes them more unique.
RealFevr is going to hold the world cup fantasy football event for the second time in history. According to what they said, about 250,000 teams signed up for RealFevr’s Fantasy App before the last World Cup.
World Fantasy is the name of the competition, and there is no cost to take part. Just do the following:
Get the RealFevr app and put it on your phone.
Make your team by choosing a lineup of 15 players (11 starters and 4 subs). Your budget in the game is $100m.
Sign up your team and put it in the prize pool.
As rewards, RealFevr will give out FEVR, the platform’s native token, and digital collectibles. At the end of each round, these prizes will be given to the winners. At the end of the competition, the users at the top of the leaderboard will also get prizes.
Crypto.com is one of the best-known centralized exchanges for crypto. FIFA has said that Crypto.com will be one of the Official Sponsors of the 2022 World Cup in Qatar. As part of this sponsorship, Crypto.com and FIFA recently started a fantasy football contest.
To enter the contest, you need to first sign up for FIFA+ here. Once you’ve signed up, you’ll be able to enter different contests and win prizes.
- World Cup Fantasy: Choose 15 players and spend no more than $100.
- World Cup Bracket Challenge: Predict the order of each group to find out who will be in your Round of 16 and who will win the FIFA World Cup.
- Match Predictor: Guess the final score of every game.
- Daily Fantasy will soon let you put together a team of 7 players and compete around the world to win prizes.
- Who Am I? Find the player by looking at their club badges.
- Panini: Get the World Cup daily packs and trade them around the world.
- The Century Pledge aims to: Help the green mission, make a promise, and compete for badges and other prizes.
- Daily Challenges: There will be 30 challenges based on a mix of games in the Play Zone. These challenges will be given every day during the competition.
You can start playing these games and work your way up to different levels and badges. Those levels and badges will help you get closer to winning awards.
Users of Crypto.com will be able to get 5350 rewards. In the next picture, you can see more about the rewards.
Some competitions also have their own prizes on top of these. For example, in the World Cup Fantasy competition, if you register your team before the deadline, you could win two Category 1 tickets to the FIFA World CupTM Final, which will be held in Lusail, Qatar, on December 18, 2022.
Sorare is likely one of the most well-known names in the area of NFT fantasy football. The idea behind this game is super clear. Managers buy NFT cards of their favorite players, which can be hard to get or easy to get. Then, they can use those cards to enter different contests. Managers will be ranked based on how well these players did in the real world. ETH and/or NFTs will be given as prizes to the people at the top of the leaderboards.
Sorare announced that there would be a special event called the Global Cup 2022 for the World Cup. There is no cost at all to enter this contest. All you have to do is sign up for Sorare, build your Global Team (with 100 game budget points), and hope they do well.
Sorare is going to give out a lot of rewards. Here are some potential rewards to grab:
- Weekly Rewards: 7 rounds of weekly prizes including each 100,000 NFT National cards, 5000 limited NFT cards, 6 ETH, Common National NFT cards
- Leaderboard Rewards: The top 100 managers get amazing prizes like meeting Zidane in person, VIP tickets to games, 17ETH, and signed jerseys.
- Private League Rewards: 100 surprise jerseys for managers participated in the private league competitions (drawn randomly) (drawn randomly).
- Beat Sorare: Users who were able to beat Sorare teams got 70 signed jerseys and Sorare swag (drawn randomly).
Written By: Ehsan Yazdanparast